December 22, 2010

So I see that I am quite behind on writing down daily things. We moved into a three bedroom house on December 14th, so we have been busy unpacking and decorating for Christmas. In between decorating and unpacking, I have been having pain in my lower back on my right side. I have went into the hospital a couple of times and they say that I am ok? Well I went in Monday night and my doctor happened to be there and told me I am close to a kidney infection. So she switched my medicine for ten days. I can't take it longer than that because I am too close to 28 weeks and this medicine can cause the baby to get some disease after 28 weeks. So far this medicine is making me gassy! Not happy about that.

I am happy that it has finally stopped raining after about five days. Aiden and I went outside for a walk / bike ride around our park. It was quite refreshing and I would have liked to have walked longer but a three year old can only go in circles so many times! Hopefully when Matt gets home I will be able to go for a better walk.

I am trying to think of things to do with Aiden that will keep him busy and get him to stop asking to watch tv. So today we made snowflakes and a santa ornament. I will be looking for more ideas to keep him off the tv.

No comments: