December 22, 2010

Can't sleep!

I had a Butterfinger before bed and I think it might have been too much sugar for me. I have been thinking about homeschooling for over a year now and just don't know where to start.

Five in a Row sounds like a great idea to start with.
Charlotte Mason Series  is something to look into, although it will take a lot of reading.
Homeschool Highlights  has some interesting things for preschoolers.
More Charlotte Mason but this looks like there are many ideas.
Whimsy Way has her curriculum put out there to look at. It starts for kindergarten though.
Here are some preschool and kindergarten learning activities.
I need to read this!
And this...
I also cannot forget that I signed Aiden up for Nick Jr. Boost program which he loves. I think that I better let him do that tomorrow!

No comments: