December 29, 2010

Appreciate


December 14 – Appreciate. What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

I have really come to appreciate my husbands patience with me. I have always had a little bit of a temper and pregnancy has magnified it. I feel like I am constantly yelling and I can't seem to stop myself. Lately, I have been making sure to tell my husband thank you for whatever it was he helped me out with that day. It makes me so happy when I don't even have to ask him to do something. For instance, take Aiden outside to play so I can rest for a couple of minutes. I am working on not yelling as much and hopefully I can eliminate it altogether very soon. Sometimes I just need to remind myself to walk away for a minute or don't start yelling, talk nicely. I hope to get my temper under control very soon.

No comments: