December 29, 2010

5 Minutes

December 15 – 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)


1. How big Aiden has gotten this year. His speech has gotten so much better. 


2. Aiden asking me how the baby was going to get out of my belly. "Does the doctor have to crack you open, like an egg?"


3. How much my husband really has changed for the better. Small steps or not, it is still change.


4. I finally found a friend who is willing to be there for me as much as I am there for them. I have appreciated her ear when I just need someone to listen. Then there is that ten days on bed rest where she spent so much time playing the same card games with me over and over. I really appreciate her patience.




No comments: