April 23, 2010

Four Good Things

I got Four Good Things from Pancakes&Frenchfries. I thought it would be a good thing for me considering I seem to always focus on the negative. I will try to do this on fridays and tuesdays so I remember all I have to be thankful for. I guess this blog really is mostly for me to be able to look back and see all of the great (and sometimes bad) things that have been happening in my life.

1. It's sunny outside! This is the first time all week. It has been cold and rainy so Aiden hasn't been able to go outside. Aiden has been going insane which has been driving me insane! I hope it stays sunny all day :)

2. My car is going into the shop today to get the bumper fixed. I really don't want to pay a $500 deductible, but whatever. I honestly am not sure how the deductible works. Anyway, I can't wait to have the bumper repainted because it was chipping before Matt backed into a car.

3. Wednesday was a really rough day for me. Aiden screamed all day to go outside. Since I wouldn't let him he kept getting his stool out and climbing up on it to get into everything in the kitchen. So all day I was constantly chasing after him and cleaning up EVERYTHING he would knock over. Then he wouldn't take a nap... UGH! Well Matt came home and made my night perfect. He took Aiden with him to the grocery store and was gone for an hour. He came back with a pot of purple mums and (my favorite) cheetos puffs. I started crying, he made my night.

4. I have started drawing again. I took up a fascination with robots and started drawing them. Then I remembered that I could put my drawings onto things like shoes and shirt at zazzle. So I have a few things on there now. I think the kids robot shoes turned out pretty well considering I don't have any type of art editor on my computer. All I did was copy and scan my drawings and put them together in a pattern. They are definitely not contenders with most of the cool artwork in there but I love them and think I will buy a pair of robot shoes for Aiden.

I can't wait to get my drawing of Spiderman on there!

No comments: