December 28, 2010

Community

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)


Community isn't something I thought of looking for this year. I would love to go to church more in 2011. Hopefully to one that is close. I really like The Rock Church but I feel its a little overwhelming. There are just too many people and it seems too hard for me to get involved. 


I am interested in taking a few photography classes in 2011 to build my confidence and knowledge.


Then there is also my son. I would like to get him into a homeschool meet-up group this coming year. He is so very curious and I just don't know what I should do to further his knowledge and curiosity. This group, I am sure, will also help me get a feel of what to do as far as homeschooling goes.

No comments: